Investment Banking – Risk Solution Internship28 januari, 2019
Investment Banking – Risk Solution Internship, Stockholm
We are looking for an intern to Risk Solutions in Nordea Debt & Risk Solutions. This is an opportunity for you to work with some of the largest and most complex derivative transactions in the Nordic region.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
To start your career as an intern in Nordea Debt & Risk Solutions is an excellent opportunity to increase your understanding of financing and risk management.
In Debt & Risk Solutions we deliver debt and risk management solutions to corporates, financial institutions and sovereigns. Our area of expertise includes advisory services covering financial risk management, capital structure advisory and integrated financing solutions in the bond markets, as well as origination and execution of complex debt financings.
We are the leading debt house in the Nordic region, responsible for arranging, advising, structuring and executing a variety of complex financing and risk management transactions including corporate acquisition financing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist the team in structuring hedging solutions for corporate clients, including idea generation, risk analysis, structuring and preparation of pitch material
- Maintain and develop models used by the team
- You will participate in live deals together with DRS financing teams as well as other investment banking units to provide integrated financing and risk management advise and solutions in some of the largest and most complex strategic M&A and financing transactions in the Nordic region
We offer one position during autumn 2019, the internship lasts for 20 weeks and is based in Stockholm. Welcome to a team that works on the largest derivative transactions in the Nordic region.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Pursuing a quantitative university degree (e.g., Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Physics or Computer science)
- Solid understanding of capital markets, corporate finance and/or financial derivatives
- High proficiency in using Excel for financial modelling
- Working in a fast paced and demanding environment you will be expected to be result oriented with excellent communication skills
- High personal drive alongside willingness and ability to take responsibility at an early stage
- Proactive and commercial attitude with a positive and goal-oriented mind-set
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 17th February 2019.
For more information about the position, please contact Johan Wennerholm at email@example.com
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Application Link: https://www.nordea.com/en/careers/vacant-positions/jobdetails.html?jobid=215001-Investment-Banking—Risk-Solution-Internship–Stockholm&blq=area=19487%7Ccty=19423Alla nyheter