Spring Week 20191 februari, 2019
Eager to get an insight into what finance is really about?
Apply to Nordea Spring Week 2019!
This is a golden opportunity to get insight into the financial markets industry and as a student visiting us in Stockholm during Spring Week, you will become familiar to some of the core areas within:
- Corporate & Investment Banking – Advisory (corporate finance)
- Corporate & Investment Banking – Leveraged Finance
- Debt & Risk Solutions (debt capital markets, derivatives, debt and risk advisory)
- Markets (sales, trading and research)
Your future responsibilities
The programme takes place for one week and stretches from 6th – 10th May, 2019. Each day will focus on one of the above areas.
During this week, you will among others meet our experienced and engaged co-workers and get an insight into their daily work, solve and present cases and of course have a great time while increasing your professional and social network.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
- You should be in first or second year of study (BSc1 or BSc2)
- Have an interest in the financial markets and finance in general
- Working according to Nordea values
- Having an analytical mindset as well as an outgoing personality
- You also need to enjoy personal responsibility as well as being part of a team.
- Fluency in Swedish
It is our strong belief that diversity improves team performance, therefore we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and with different backgrounds and experiences. We offer ~8 positions.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please apply online on https://www.nordea.com/sv/karriar/ by submitting your CV and a letter of motivation of maximum one page where you amongst other things briefly state why you want to enter the programme and why you are interested in the financial markets. We want your application no later than February 28th, 2019.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Lisa Andersson at email@example.com
Do you want to know more about what it’s like to be an intern or student at Nordea? Visit our career blog: www.nordeamarkets.com/career/blog/
Application Link: https://www.nordea.com/sv/karriar/lediga-jobb/jobdetails.html?jobid=215451-Student-in-Nordea–Stockholm&blq=area=19486|geo=19469|cty=19423Alla nyheter